Quotes to remind you why giving up is not an option
You will be faced with anxiety, uncertainty and the fear of failure, but it’s important to keep going. You’re closer than you think to the success that you’ve been dreaming of. To channel some positive momentum, keep these 25 Quotes For When You Feel Like Giving Up at the top of your mind. And remember to never give up.
1. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.
3. Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.
4. You should never give up your inner self.
5. Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!
Richard E. Grant
6. Never give up on something you believe in.
7. Never give up, and never give in.
8. Never give up because real things take time.
9. Never give up anyone. And that includes not giving up yourself.
10. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.
11. Giving up is not an option for me.
12. You never fall until you stop trying.
13. It’s hard to beat someone who never gives up.
14. You’re never too old to reinvent yourself
15. Never give up without a fight.
16. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started
17. I thought about quitting. Then I noticed who was watching.
18. When the world says “give up”, Hope whispers “try one more time”.
19. The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens. Don’t give up.
20. Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.
21. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
22. You never give up. No matter how hard the situation is, always believe that something beautiful is going to happen.
23. Never give up, because you never know if the next try is going to be the one that works.
24. Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be glad that you never give up.
25. There are no shortcuts. Work hard, be patient, consistent and never give up.